Good call, Rock.
By the way, good lord, is it fog or is that the cameras??
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Good call, Rock.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Got a curious question here.
With the clock being visible, does Peyton checking and changing sometimes bite the offense, I mean when it's down to 3 seconds, the defense can put their ears back and come hard.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I believe that's the weather affecting the cameras.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Its the Super Bowl...you would think if its on the cameras, they would clear them. Watched games where it was a lot worse weather that you could see better than this one.
Did I say Addai...I meant Rhodes [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
TD COLTS!!!
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Colts take the lead with a Rhodes TD run.
16-14.
At least not a blowout thus far
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I expected a good game-told folks all week it would be within a TD. Looking good so far. I hate blowout Superbowls.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I don't if the team I'm rooting for is blowing out the other team. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
LOL
Even if I want a team to win, I dont want a blowout...a comfortable win, yes...but no blowout [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks